A CHRISTIAN LIFE CONNECTION SERIES
“DEVELOPING MY NEW LIFE RELATIONSHIPS: The Book Of Revelation”
Bible Fact: The Book of Revelation is given by Jesus and written by John to strengthen our hope of the future. .
Bible Text: Revelation 1:1; Matthew 24:1-51
Aim:To help students to become aware of what to expect in time and eternality to come.
The Things Hereafter: Chapter 12
I. A woman clothed with control over heavenly raiment; 12:1
A. pregnant with child v.2
- The red dragon vv.3,4
- The woman delivers v.5
- The woman flees v.6
- War in heaven vv.7-9
- Victory in heaven and wrath on earth vv.10-12
- The dragon attacks the woman v.13
- The woman rescued v.14
- Dragon tries to drown the woman v.15
- Earth helped the woman v.16
- Dragon makes war upon her seed. v.17
Let’s talk about it:
- Who do you think is the woman in v.1? (cp. Isaiah 54:1,5-6; Micah 4:10; Galatians 4:26)
- Who do you think is the child of the woman in v.2? Why is she crying? (cp. Isaiah 66:7; Galatians 4:19)
- Who does the red dragon represent and what does it want with the woman with child in vv.3,4.?
- What role will the woman play in the life of the child and provision will God make for her and her child in the desert in vv. 5,6?
- Who is Michael and what is the role of Michael in vv.7,8? Who won the fight?
- After the fight of Satan with Michael what happen to him according to v.9?
- According to vv.10-12 what is the first response of Satan to the victory of salvation and the kingdom of God?
- According to v.13 why was Satan upset with the woman?
- What did the super increase of strength do for the woman in v.14?
- What God-created element did Satan use to attempt to destroy the woman in v.15? (cp. Isaiah 59:19)
- What did the earth do the help deliver the woman in v.16?
- Because the devil could not succeed in his attempt to kill the woman what did he do to the seed of the woman in v.17? Why?